IN Magazine will present the 2015 Fall New Home Tour on two weekends: Oct. 16 to 18 and again Oct. 23 to 25.
The showcase of new houses by the area’s leading builders is also being presented by SuddenLink homesource.
More information about the properties will be found in a special section appearing on Oct. 14 in the Tyler Paper.
The addresses are:
- C. Cooper Custom Homes, 21343 Boone Drive, Hunter’s Creek subdivision, Bullard; and 7631 Laurel Springs Lane, Elk River subdivision, Tyler;
- Kelley Development, 7118 Turnberry Circle, Hollytree subdivision, Tyler;
- Steve Latson Construction, 216 Bois d Arc, West Haven, Bullard;
- The New Stretford, 2801 Wexford Drive, The Cascades, Tyler;
- And, Carlyle Homes, 110 E. Dobbs, Azalea District, Tyler.
The properties will be on view Oct. 16 to 18 and Oct. 23 to 25.
Tour times are: 3 to 8 p.m. on the Fridays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the Saturdays and 1 to 6 p.m. on the Sundays.
$5 adults, $2 children 12 and under
Tickets are available at:
Gray’s Home Fashion Gallery: 2301 S Broadway Ave., Set. B12, Tyler; 903-561-1033; open 10-5 Mon-Fri, 10-4 Sat
Floors & Finishes: 4501 Troup Hwy., Tyler; 903-581-7770; open 9-5 Mon-Fri, 9-noon Sat
Wagner Cadillac: 4100 S Broadway Ave., Tyler; 903-705-0787; open 8-6 Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat
Tickets can also be at any home on tour.
A portion of the money from ticket sales will be donated to Meals on Wheels Ministry and Literacy Council of Tyler.
Find your Dream Home at the Fall New Home Tour!